Being strong during the crisis!
Intercontec was also represented at the job fair of the University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf in the new city hall and congress centre.
Numerous visitors, mainly students, were looking for information about job openings at Intercontec as well as the Wolfgang Pfeiffer foundation.
Over 120 companies were present at this year’s job fair. Intercontec and the Wolfgang Pfeifer foundation were also on site.
The Wolfgang Pfeiffer Foundation offers in the coming semesters several bachelor thesis as well as internships for the degree programs:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Business Administration
The following subjects are available: Intercontec booth
- Measurement technology: Analysis of measuring device capabilities under various system influences.
- Automation technology: Step by step automation of the installation, to allow for an integration of the CT system into the production process.
- Computer Sciences: Development of a database for the management and archiving of CT data
- Marketing: Market analysis to determine supply and demand in the CT service sector
- Media technology: Creation of an image movie fort he Wolfgang Pfeiffer Foundation
Contact persons can be found here.
The Intercontec Produkt GmbH is looking for young professionals for the sales department. For more information check the career-page.